Real Estate for Sale adjacent to the LBJ National Grasslands
22.5 Acres, Alvord (Wise County) Texas $475,000
- An outdoor paradise bordering the LBJ National Grasslands with 22,000 acres and 100 + miles of riding, hiking and biking trails.
- A rustic unique home (1/1) in great condition surrounded by Post Oak trees and native drought tolerant landscaping.
- Automatic gated entrance into a secluded quiet country setting within an hour of the Dallas /Fort Worth metroplex.
- Certified Wildlife Habitat with a 50/50 mix of woodlands to open pastureland, creek bordering the property and a stock pond. Splendid variety of native grasses and wildflowers attractive to bees, birds, deer, and wildlife.
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing of animals along with hay storage and run-in sheds.
- Farm and other equipment including: Kubota 32 HP tractor with front end loader, bucket, hay fork, and brush hog. Kawasaki utility vehicle. Kubota riding lawnmower. RV Coachman Catalina 36'
- Other: Possible owner financing. Option for additional 20 acres at $15,000 per acre.
Call or text 972 742-3777 for additional information